The Poppies will play their first home game of the 2020/21 season on Saturday at Victoria Park when they host Fareham Town FC in the Sydenhams Wessex League Premier Division fixture.
Bournemouth FC go into the game having drawn 2-2 last Saturday away to Fleet Town however they were defeated on Tuesday evening at Andover Town in the Sydenhams League Cup after the game finished 2-2 on 90 minutes but decided on penalties which ended 5:4 to Andover.
Fourth place Fareham Town we’re defeated 0:1 against Christchurch on Tuesday evening in the league cup however they have won 2 of the 3 league fixtures so far this season demonstrating that they will be no push over for The Poppies.
Bournemouth have seen early injuries to some key players at the start of this season but with a strong squad this should not phase manager Leo Cabeleira.
The match day programme can be viewed by clicking on the link below;
Entrance gates (Namu Road) and the clubhouse bar at Victoria Park will be open from 1pm on Saturday. A maximum attendance of 300 spectators will be allowed into the ground.
In line with the FA and league requirements regarding COVID-19 the following proceedures will be in place during home match days;
- All players, staff, volunteers and spectators will be required to undergo an electronic temperature test prior to admission into the ground as a condition of entry.
- Track and Trace details will be obtained from all spectators entering the ground as a condition of entry.
- Spectators are reminded to adhere to the government guidelines of social distancing whilst in the ground (inc. stand) and to remain 2 meters apart whilst observing the new “Rule of six” legislation.
- Spectators are advised to hand sanitise regularly from the sanitising stations positioned around the ground.
- A one way queuing system will be in place within the clubhouse bar.
- Club staff/volunteers will be conducting regular checks around the ground to ensure all spectators are following COVID-19 government and FA guidelines.
- Spectators should not touch the ball if it goes out of play nor have any physical contact with the players, staff or match officials on the pitch.
We do hope you are understanding and supportive of the measures that have been implemented for match days.
Bournemouth FC look forward to welcoming you to Victoria Park on Saturday and hope you have a safe and enjoyable experience.